The Wesleyan Chapel in West End, 1905, looking west. Temperance Hall is visible beyond the Chapel, and the semi-detached houses “The
Mount” and “Elim House” have yet to be built on this side of the Chapel, where the field gate is situated in this view. We believe that those two houses were built in 1912.
This photograph is reproduced by kind permission of the North Lincolnshire Council Image Archive.
It is just one of many views of Winteringham held in the Archive. To go to the collection, please click the photograph.